Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Bob Dylan Album is OUT NOW!!!

Legendary folk singer Bob Dylan's new album dubbed "Together Through Life" has officially been released. If you're a die hard Dylan fan, I suggest you stop torturing yourself and get your very own copy of the album as it's the first in a while. I can't promise it'll be great as the album just came out today and I can't give you my own expertise opinion because I still haven't gotten the chance to hear any of the tracks ;-) sigh!
What I can give you is a short summary of Rolling Stone magazine's very own exclusive preview, so here it is-
The Album mainly focuses on struggling-love songs. Dylan somehow decided to put an accordion on every track and the songs are described by critics as having “the live-in-the-studio feel of Dylan’s last two studio records, 2001’s "Love and Theft" and 2006’s "Modern Times".
If you want to get a LEGAL auditory preview of his new stuff, here's a link. Still, I feel handicapped not having any real access to his new songs, and not being able to discuss them. I guess I'll just have to settle like a rolling stone for now :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment